News and events
One week to go: Saturday's featured category - Best Blog
The rise of social media has led to an explosion in feminist internet blogging. Accessible to everyone, this medium provides an excellent platform for writers seeking to challenge gender stereotypes, critique cultural attitudes, and take a stand to combat violence against women. The diversity and high standards in this area are celebrated in our award for Best Blog and Comment Piece.
The terms and conditions for this category are:
- Author must not have received financial compensation for the piece.
- We define ‘blog and comment piece’ as a post with your own opinions and commentary.
- Personal blogs accepted, but must be freely available online.
- Nomination needs to be for an individual blog post, not the entire blog. Multiple posts / articles from the same blog can be nominated.
- Must have been written in Scotland, or primarily for a Scottish audience.
Deadline for Submissions: 30th September, 2016
You can nominate your own writing or someone else’s, and you can make as many nominations as you like!
For full details, please visit our How to Enter page.