Commission for Research Project
Zero Tolerance is looking to commission research to inform our proposal to Government for an Institute to change public attitudes to girls’ and women’s rights in Scotland.
Please download the research brief and complete a proposal to apply.
For further information please email: email@example.com
Closing date for proposals is noon on Tuesday 4 February 2020.
While our roster is open to all, we would be particularly interested to receive inquiries from people from the following groups who are underrepresented in our current filofax:
- People with experience of caring
- Disabled people
- People from minority ethnic communities
- People who identify as transgender or non-binary
- People who identify as lesbian, gay or bisexual
- People from a wide range of religious and cultural backgrounds
- People with experience of mental health problems
If you are interested in being contacted by us for future commissions please fill in this Google Form.
If you have any questions please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.