Zero Tolerance is seeking to employ a part-time Finance and Administration Worker to help us in our work to prevent violence against women in Scotland
We are looking for someone with excellent financial and numeracy skills to help us run our small campaigning charity and ensure good use of our funds. We have a team of six people based in Edinburgh – one Coordinator, a Senior Development Officer, two Development Officers, an Information and Communications Worker, and this post which is currently vacant.
The post is part-time (15 hours p/w) and is funded until 31 March 2015. The full-time equivalent salary is £17,865 rising to £19,000 in April 2013. (The actual salary is £7,146 now, rising to £7,600 in 2013). This post is funded by the Scottish Government VAW Fund.
• Zero Tolerance is currently reviewing its salaries policy so all salaries are subject to review.
• Zero Tolerance will make a 6% pension employer’s contribution to a private pension of your choice (employee contribution is optional).
• We offer 25 days of annual leave and 10 (non-fixed) public holidays to full-time employees (pro-rata for part-time employees). This post will be entitled to 10 days of annual leave and 4 public holidays for each full year worked and pro-rata for part-years.
• We operate a flexible working hours policy and the work pattern can be negotiated.
• The post is based at our office in Conference House, 152 Morrison Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8EB, which is near most main bus routes and Haymarket station.
The closing date for applying this post is 9am on Monday 12th November. Interviews will take place on 21 November 2012 (although an alternative date can be arranged if necessary). All candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application.
How to apply
To apply you will need:
• The job description and person specification for the post
• An application form
These can be found below or from www.goodmoves.org.uk
Please email your application form to: Jenny.Kemp@zerotolerance.org.uk with Job Application in the subject line, or, post a hard copy of your application to:
152 Morrison Street
All applications will be acknowledged; if you do not receive acknowledgement of your application being received please phone us to confirm it has arrived. If your application is successful, we will inform you as soon as possible and invite you to interview.
We will only accept applications on the form provided; CVs should not be included.
If you need any more information, please contact Jenny Kemp, Coordinator, on 0131 248 2408.
For more information about the work of Zero Tolerance please visit our website www.zerotolerance.org.uk
|Admin and Finance Worker JD FINAL.doc|
Added: October 29, 2012
|ZT Job Application Form Oct 12.doc|
Added: October 29, 2012