On Wednesday 12th May 2010 Zero Tolerance organised a development day for VAW Prevention Network members to explore challenges and approaches to evaluating VAW Prevention Projects.
The programme included:
1. Discussion groups on evaluation case studies led by:
2. How to evaluate prevention a workshop by Evaluation Support Scotland
3. The funder's perspective with Alison Stevenson, Voluntary Action Fund
4. The government's perspective with Amy Wilson from the Scottish Government
5. A discussion on possibilities for a co-ordinated approach moving forward with Prevention evaluation facilitated by ESS and Zero Tolerance.
Read all the documents from the day below.
|Case study 1 Zero Tolerance Respect Evaluation.doc|
Added: February 5, 2015