This Review aims to assess how children in this country are being pressured to grow up too quickly, and sets out some of the things that businesses and their regulators, as well as Government, can do to minimise the commercialisation and sexualisation of childhood. There are more detailed recommendations in each chapter of the report.
- Summary of Report and Recommendations
- Theme 1 - The 'Wallpaper' of Children's Lives
- Theme 2 - Clothing, Products and Services for Children
- Theme 3 - Children as Consumers
- Theme 4 - Making Parents' Voices Heard
End Violence Against Women Coalition response
Department of Education press release
Department of Education release Cameron supports Mothers' Union report, but insists change comes through 'social responsibility, not state control'
David Cameron orders review into sexualised products for children